Tuesday, May 19, 2020

SPOILER ALERT! The Next Jorvik Wild Horse!

Star Stable released concept art for the next Jorvik Wild Horse! 
View the concept art here: https://www.instagram.com/p/canxmdsbgyl/

It's a seahorse, or what some are calling a Seashell Horse. I'm still looking for confirmation on the name. 

Now here's when I think it will release. 
I think it will come for the annual Midsummer Festival.
Midsummer happens every year in June.
This year if I'm correct it will start Wednesday, June 17th. The Sakura & Birch JWH came the second week of the festival last year, so the so-called "Seashell Horses" should come Wednesday, June 24th. The horses last year stayed for 4 weeks. 

From what people are guessing the horses will be between 650-850 SC, unless they have an unknown special move.  

The colors are Pearl (the reddish tinted one, supposedly the pearlino Akhal-Teke) and the blue tinted does not have a color name yet. 

My opinion: They are definitely a little odd and creepy in the concept art, but I'm saving up so if the blue one looks not creepy once we know it's look in game I will buy it. Otherwise I'll probably skip it like I did Sakura & Birch. 

So start saving up, my friends, if you want the horses! 

And stay tuned for a post of Ocean themed names for them.
-Ruby S. ❤ 🐴🐎


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Player Character Coming Tuesday!

 The new updated player characters are going to release this Tuesday already. Remember once it releases there may be lag if you're on a ...