Sunday, June 7, 2020

Thoughts on the new ETBs

Star Stable released the trailer for the new updated English Thoroughbred. It will be released June 19th and will cost 850 SC.

So far the community has the same reaction. The animations are weird and glitchy, the coats look unfinished, and the mane style looks really weird.

As for myself, I totally agree. I definitely do not plan on getting one unless they look much better when they are in-game. There's a couple weeks left for them to make final changes so I hope we see some differences when they do release. 

I'll be back here Wednesday or Thursday to give my thoughts on this week's update. The sneak peek was:
"We can't wait for summer to start, so be ready for some summer activities!" 
 I hope whatever they are are better than the Gold Mining. 

 -Ruby S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Player Character Coming Tuesday!

 The new updated player characters are going to release this Tuesday already. Remember once it releases there may be lag if you're on a ...